Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 18

Sunday night I couldn't sleep, so Monday morning I took a nap. I know...pathetic. But it is what it is. Afternoon I ran errands, worked around the house and then went to Cassidy's last track meet. She loves track. She must get it from her mom and grandpa. Sal ran hurdles in high school. Grandpa Jared was a sprinter too. My little sister Candice won the Omaha metro 400 meter in 8th grade. I never went out for track. Ever. Hated it when they made me run on field days in 5th and 6th grade. Hated to run for basketball and football. Never went out in junior high and high school. It was only recently that I figured out I could have been throwing something like the shot or discus. Even if I sucked I still would have missed school and got to hang out with my friends. Bummer I didn't learn that sooner.

Today I kinda did some ministry things. Had coffee with one of my accountability partners. Had lunch with Molina at the junior high. I had to go for lunch with Molina. I was supposed to like 2 months ago and forgot. Then forgot a month ago. Had to today otherwise school is over next week and she'll be in high school next year. She forgot I was coming which is kinda ironic and I made sure to rub it in a little.

Went to the track awards night. Since they are pretty much done for the year I guess they decided they could celebrate by serving desserts. Go figure. Then Sal and I did our 4 mile walk/jog. Felt good.

LAST THING: I mentioned we went to Newspring Church on Sunday. I went to their website tonight and they have the video of the service posted. If you got an hour and a half you can watch the whole service. Or, just fast forward to minute 22 and watch the 2 minute remix they did of some of his comments. It is awesome! You won't be disappointed. Click here to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment