Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 10

Wasn't going to blog every day. But despite the weather, it was a great day so I gotta blog. I'll keep it short.

Morning- met dad at Woodyz for biscuits and gravy. He loves that for breakfast. Then went over to his place and got the manuscript for the book he is writing. Actually he has it done, so I am making it into a PDF to send to an agent or something. He is pretty excited. While I was there I also took some time to break down the nest the swallows are making. Those birds are persistent and annoying!

Afternoon- Sal came home early for lunch. Since we had extra time we went to Pizza Hut on a date. I know, I'm the last of the big time spenders. We laughed and laughed. Can't really remember why now, but it was a good time. Then I did work around the house. Spent some time at the Hesston Resource Center. I'm the treasurer so I spend an hour or so per week paying bills. This Wednesday is our monthly meeting so I had to justify the books and print out reports. Went to Wichita and hung out with the Roger, Joyce and Joel. They are good friends and a lot of fun to be with. While the "tornados" swirled outside, had supper at Louie's on the east side. First time. I'd recommend it.

Tonight- I got my HMBC "fix". I called about 4-5 people from our church. Also ran into the Spencers, Bastows, Turners, Corissa R, Deb Bru, Williams, Nickells today. 10 days down. Only 82 to go. I missed my friends in only a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment