Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 39b

I already screwed up what day of my sabBRADical I am on. Last post should have been Day 37. Mr. Joy (my Jr Hi math teacher) what be so disappointed.

Really not much has happened the last couple days. Carson, Cass and I had supper with my Mom and Dad on Monday night. Today Kyle and I put on the facia, sheeting and tar paper. Weather permitting we will shingle tomorrow. This afternoon between 1 and 3 pm we took 3 breaks to get something to drink it was sooooo hot and humid. At about 5 pm when it finally started raining I just sat in the garage and relaxed. It was cool to be sitting a building I was helping to make and that we will get to use in the years to come.


Tonight I did a Soduku and helped Cass study for tomorrow's Driver's Ed test. If I was working my normal job, I would be counseling at Senior High Camp right now. Man my bed will feel nice tonight.

With a lack of any real info to tell you, I will take the opportunity to let you know we are going on vacation Saturday. We will be gone from June 12-29. There will be people staying at our house and taking care of our pets. So don't even think of stealing my snowboard. We are heading to Washington DC for 6 days, Philadelphia for 4 days, New York City for 2 days and Bluffton, OH for 2 days. Depending on internet access, I will either be updating daily or there may be bigger gaps in my posts. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment