Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 92

It's over. Done. 92 of 92 days complete.

Most of this week I spent the morning working on siding with Kyle, would eat lunch and then sleep for a couple hours. Beside some trinkets and a tan, seems I brought a little something extra home from the DR. And it wants out.

But, we got the garage done. OK...the siding is done. Still some electrical and the approach to the garage to pour. We'll paint in the fall to match the house.

DAY 1 (Sunday): It's good to be back at church. Our youth group hosted Flip Flops and Flap Jacks during the SS hour. That is always a lot of fun. I was pretty nervous getting back in front of everyone to lead Sharing Time. Don't know why I get like that, but whenever it has been awhile since I have been in front of people, I get on edge. I missed everyone and am so happy that God has us here in Hesston. I look forward to what He has for us.

I will have one more entry for this blog later in the week to recap The SabBRADical.

No comments:

Post a Comment